Our 13-Point A/C Tune-Up
A worthwhile investment you can make in your home is an annual tune-up, which is included in all three Dominick air conditioning service plans. A qualified specialist will examine your air conditioning system every year, looking for - and correcting - potential problems before they occur. Maintenance will be performed once a year between April 1 and September 1 (Weather Permitting). Our air conditioning tune-up keeps your A/C system running at peak efficiency all summer long.
An annual tune-up includes:
- Lubricate & check all moving parts, including bearings, blower motor, condenser fan (and adjust belt, if applicable).
- Evaluate condition of air filters; replace with standard disposable fiberglass filters (if applicable).
- Check evaporator coil.
- Check refrigerant charge; additional refrigerant requires an extra charge plus labor.
- Test "temperature drop" at return and supply air.
- Install gauges and check operating pressures.
- Check condensate to make sure draining at the time of visit to help protect against overflow.
- Tighten and safety test all wires and connections.
- Check controls for proper operation.
- Test operation and condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect, start and run capacitors and inspect relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Check outdoor condenser coil.
- Inform customer of equipment condition. Recommend repairs when necessary.
To schedule your air conditioning tune-up, please call us or log into your account.