When used and handled properly, propane is a reliable fuel that you can count on to deliver excellent comfort as well as peace of mind. However, as is the case with any fuel, there is some degree of risk involved. In order to minimize these risks and help ensure your safety at all times, please review the following links.
- Important Propane Safety Information
- Important Propane Safety Information for Users of Small Cylinders
- Aboveground Propane Tank Ownership Responsibilities
- Underground Propane Tank Ownership Responsibilities
- Safeguarding Your Home for Winter
- Winter Storm Preparedness
It is a technique used to control the corrosion of a metal surface, in our case your tank. By installing a supplemental metal, the anode, your metal tank is protected while the anode corrodes.
By using an anode, we are extending the life of your tank. That is why having a cathodic protection and a predetermined test schedule are so important to us.
Remember: if you have any questions or concerns about your propane supply or equipment, call Dominick at 203-866-5836.