Fairfield County Radiant Heating
Dominick expertly installs state-of-the-art radiant heating systems built by industry-leading manufacturers. Radiant heating allows you to heat your home from the ground up, literally. Using small hot water pipes installed underneath your floorboards or tiles, a radiant heating system turns the floor itself into a heat source, warming your feet as well as the entire room. This set-up uses less energy than a conventional heating system while providing exceptional comfort. Not limited to floor installation, radiant heat can also be delivered through walls and specially designed radiators.
Radiant Heat Benefits
- Laugh at the Cold: No matter how cold your Connecticut home gets, radiant heat keeps you cozy and comfortable.
- Comfort on Contact: With radiant heat, the days of cold feet are over. Your toes will be warm to the touch.
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications: Radiant heating works great inside, under tile, marble, wood, carpet and concrete floors ... but it can also be used outdoors, under walkways and driveways, to conveniently melt away snow and ice. The days of shoveling are over too!
- Economic Energy Efficiency: If you're using a forced-air heating system, radiant heating can cut your energy costs by as much as 40 percent!
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Because there are no vents or fans involved, you don't have to worry about dust, dirt and allergens getting blown around your home.
- Quiet Operations: You also don't have to worry about choppy fans, popping ductwork or creaking pipes.
- Increased Resale Value: Radiant heating is exactly the kind of advanced comfort technology that makes your home more attractive to potential buyers.
For more information about our radiant heating services, please contact us today!