Heating Oil Tank Removal and Replacement
Dominick provides comprehensive removal and installation of all types of residential storage systems. In addition, should you need underground tank disposal and soil testing, we will be happy to refer you to a recommended company.
You may need a new heating oil storage tank if:
- Your tank is buried underground
- The tank is more than 20 years old.
- It has rust spots and dents.
- It is missing or has a damaged fill cap, fuel gage or vent alarm.
- You see wet spots around and underneath the tank.
Contact Dominick to replace your heating oil storage tank.
We replace aboveground and underground heating oil tanks in Wilton, Weston, Darien, New Canaan, Fairfield, Greenwich, Norwalk, Stamford, and Westport.
A heating oil storage tank offers an important advantage to a homeowner - the ability to safely store an adequate supply of heating oil that's ready for immediate use whenever cold weather arrives or a need to heat the home arises.
For more information on our tank selection, please visit our heating oil tanks page.