Central Air Conditioners
A new, energy-efficient air conditioning unit will save you money and keep you comfortable for years. We recommend central air conditioners that are ENERGY STAR® qualified. This means that the units have met strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR® qualified central air conditioners have a higher seasonal efficiency rating (SEER) than standard models, which makes them about 14 percent more efficient than standard models.
Dominick only installs the most up-to-date, energy-efficient comfort air conditioning equipment. Our expert technicians will install your new equipment quickly, easily and professionally. You'll enjoy clean, quiet comfort, while saving money off your energy bills.
From furnaces to central air conditioners, heat pumps to air filters, Carrier is dedicated to improving our customers' quality of life by creating comfortable, healthy environments in which to live. Millions of people the world over trust Carrier's leadership and expertise in delivering premium solutions for their home heating and air conditioning needs. Across the globe, Carrier ships one residential heating/air conditioning system every 3 seconds and installs a unit every 6 seconds. Carrier offers four lines of central air conditioner, including the premium Infinity® Series, which offers SEER ratings as high as 21.
Carrier knows central air conditioning - after all, they invented it and have been perfecting it for over 100 years. Carrier's advanced Infinity™ Series offers the highest efficiency in central air conditioning, while the Performance™ and Comfort™ Series products provide economical efficiency and complete comfort.
Carrier air conditioners with Puron® refrigerant feature many benefits:
- Up to 21 SEER
- Superior reliability and low operating cost
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- Two-stage operation
- Very quiet; as low as 70 decibels
- Puron® refrigerant is environmentally sound, won't deplete the ozone layer, low lifetime service cost
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Silencer System II™ quiet operation inside and out
- Allows users to easily customize and manage their indoor environment
- One control adjusts both temperature and humidity
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ System provides protection against the elements
- Full line of indoor air quality accessories
- Up to 23 diagnostic checkpoints
- 10-year limited compressor warranty
- 5-year limited parts warranty
Click here to visit the Carrier website.
Coleman Central Air Conditioning Systems
Coleman was founded in 1900, but it didn’t make its way into the air conditioning industry until 1958, when it all started with designing units for mobile homes. A little more than 25 years later, and Coleman acquired an independent manufacturer of evaporator coils and fan coil units – and so began Coleman’s deep dive into the HVAC industry.
With a Coleman central air conditioning unit installed by Dominick, you can expect top-quality, innovative features, state-of-the-art technology, dependable performance and reliable warranties, along with superior service and support.
Choose from a range of available models with varying benefits including:
- ENERGY STAR® certified with SEERs up to 19
- Available in two-stage and variable speed for optimal efficiency
- Charge View™ built in touch screen that instantly displays the system conditions, making troubleshooting a breeze
- WhisperDrive™ System features a combination of engineered, sound-neutralizing attributes to significantly reduce sound levels
- A strong a durable composite base pan that’s corrosion resistant, strong, sound absorbing and vibration reducing
- A Swept Wing Fan design adapted from aerospace engineers to provide whisper-quiet operation, allowing air to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan surface and edges
Click here to visit the Coleman website.