Central Air Conditioners
A new, energy-efficient air conditioning unit will save you money and keep you comfortable for years. We recommend central air conditioners that are ENERGY STAR® qualified. This means that the units have met strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR® qualified central air conditioners have a higher seasonal efficiency rating (SEER) than standard models, which makes them about 14 percent more efficient than standard models.
Dominick only installs the most up-to-date, energy-efficient comfort air conditioning equipment. Our expert technicians will install your new equipment quickly, easily and professionally. You'll enjoy clean, quiet comfort, while saving money off your energy bills.
From furnaces to central air conditioners, heat pumps to air filters, Carrier is dedicated to improving our customers' quality of life by creating comfortable, healthy environments in which to live. Millions of people the world over trust Carrier's leadership and expertise in delivering premium solutions for their home heating and air conditioning needs. Across the globe, Carrier ships one residential heating/air conditioning system every 3 seconds and installs a unit every 6 seconds. Carrier offers four lines of central air conditioner, including the premium Infinity® Series, which offers SEER ratings as high as 21.
Carrier knows central air conditioning - after all, they invented it and have been perfecting it for over 100 years. Carrier's advanced Infinity™ Series offers the highest efficiency in central air conditioning, while the Performance™ and Comfort™ Series products provide economical efficiency and complete comfort.
Carrier air conditioners with Puron® refrigerant feature many benefits:
- Up to 21 SEER
- Superior reliability and low operating cost
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- Two-stage operation
- Very quiet; as low as 70 decibels
- Puron® refrigerant is environmentally sound, won't deplete the ozone layer, low lifetime service cost
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Silencer System II™ quiet operation inside and out
- Allows users to easily customize and manage their indoor environment
- One control adjusts both temperature and humidity
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ System provides protection against the elements
- Full line of indoor air quality accessories
- Up to 23 diagnostic checkpoints
- 10-year limited compressor warranty
- 5-year limited parts warranty
Click here to visit the Carrier website.
The Rheem Manufacturing Company was founded in 1925. Ruud opened its doors in 1897. Between the two companies, that’s well over 200 years of combined experience building some of the world’s finest home comfort systems.
With a Rheem or Ruud central air conditioning unit installed by Dominick, you can expect top-quality, innovative features, state-of-the-art technology, dependable performance and reliable warranties, along with superior service and support.
Choose from a range of single stage, two-stage, and variable speed models, and discover the advantages of these great benefits:
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency for up to 20 SEER and 13 EER
- EchoNet™ Compatibility – links with the EcoNet Smart Home System for whole-home air and water control
- New composite base pan dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency
- Optimized fan orifice provides for ideal airflow and reduces sound
- Modern cabinet aesthetics for increased visual appeal
- Powder coat paint system for a long-lasting professional finish
- Single-row condenser coil maintains “out of the box” performance
- Rust resistant screws undergo 1500-hour salt spray testing
- Fewer moving parts for easier maintenance and higher efficiency
Click here to visit the Ruud website.
Click here for Rheem.